January 29, 2011

the great chair debate

We need a chair in our nursery and I'm really on the fence. B wants a big puffy (aka ugly) recliner and I really don't. I don't want to spend a small fortune, nor be engulfed in a chair much too large for me. My original plan pre-baby was to put my Ikea Poang chair & ottoman in the nursery... but now it resides in a lovely spot beside our huge front windows that will be perfect for chilling with baby on the main floor.

Kijiji has about a million gliders for sale at any time, so that's a possibility. I'm also really liking this bentwood rocker and it's just over $100! The rest are from either cnsbaby.com (which ships to Canada) or Babysrus (which I'd have to get shipped to the border) and can get ottomans with them. They're more around the $400-600 range but they sure do look comfortable.






No comments: