November 10, 2009

paper details

As a designer I get pretty excited about paper. Creating our wedding invites was an awesome experience because I had the excuse to order paper from Mr.French and play with my Gocco. Here's the breakdown of the papers I used to create the whole package.

Invitation Booklet, inside pages: ModTone - Taupe
A6 Envelopes: Construction - Factory Green
Invitation Booklet, cover: Speckletone - Natural Cordtone
Rehearsal Dinner Card and Thank You Card: Speckletone - Kraft

To see the whole suite check out the lovely feature on one of my fav blogs,
Oh So Beautiful Paper.

[Photo by Shannon LePere]

1 comment:

emily said...

I saw your invite set over on oh so beautiful paper, and I love it! Very cute. But one question..do you NEED an excuse to order paper from Mr. French?? I think just the fact that they exist and create paper in such perfect colors is enough for me!